Pages

25/04/2016

Progress with Maintenance and Repairs at Campfield Square Shopping Centre

Campfield Square Shopping Centre, Broughty Ferry.
Campfield Square shopping centre is a thriving shopping centre but externally is looking a bit tired and not very well maintained. 

Last week I highlighted in my blog the cement rendering falling off the boundary retaining walls in the car park of the Shopping Centre. 

In my communication to the factor, I also raised issues about the worn parking lines in the car park. 

I have now received a positive update from the factor dealing with repairs and maintenance of the centre on behalf of the new owners:

"I am presently awaiting clarification on a quotation received from a local contractor to undertake the works and expect to have these instructed early next week.

My client has prepared a Planned Maintenance Programme of the Centre under which maintenance will be undertaken annually in order to deal with the inherited backlog of maintenance works, and to ensure that the economic life of building elements is maximised. The proposed works include the repair and redecoration of the canopy, paving repairs, and the re-lining of the car park."

I am sure residents and customers will appreciate these repairs and improvements when they have been undertaken.