Pages

10/01/2013

Bob Servant Independent Preview at the Gardyne Theatre

Panel discussion and q and a
I was delighted to be invited to the the BBC preview of two of the Bob Servant Independent episodes at the Gardyne Theatre. The reality earlier tonight didn't disappoint; in fact it exceeded my expectations. 

Neil Forsyth's comedic creation has been transported from the page and radio to the TV screen by BBC Scotland. This new series focuses on Bob's campaign to be elected as MP for Broughty Ferry in a by-election. 

In the preview of these first two episodes, Bob Servant is 'broughty' to life as he and Broughty Ferry are centre stage. I won't say much more as I don't want to reveal the story line. But on this showing, I think Bob Servant. the Independent candidate, would certainly have livened up our local elections in the Ferry last May and challenged me on canine issues.

The Bob Servant Independent series of six half hour programmes will be coming to our TV screens soon on BBC2 Scotland and BBC Four.