Pages

25/05/2011

Councillor Expenses Published

Earlier today, Dundee City Council published details of all Councillors' salaries and expenses during financial year April 2010 - March 2011. You can look at the table of expenses and salary costs here.

You will see that I have taken the basic nationally agreed salary for Councillors of £16,233.96. In addition the council has paid £150.39 for my mobile phone and £10 per month towards the cost of my home land line and internet. I have also been reimbursed £173.60 mileage costs in connection with attending several training events put on by the local government Improvement Service. I do not claim travel expenses for attending any community or council meetings in Dundee. My mobile phone bill has increased this year because Councillors are now provided with smart phones which have higher costs.

If you have any questions about my expenses please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.