Pages

19/08/2015

Cllr Laurie Bidwell Announces Changes to his Surgeries from August 2015

Following a review of inquiries I have received from constituents, it is clear that an increasing proportion of folk are contacting me via phone, email and social media and a decreasing proportion come to meet me at a weekly surgery. 

Directly contacting me by phone or email usually results in constituents' concerns and issues being reported and dealt with more quickly than waiting up to a week for my next surgery.

I have decided therefore to focus my surgery time at Broughty Ferry Library with effect from Tuesday 18 August 2015. In addition, I shall continue to undertake home or site visits when these are requested.

Contact Details for Cllr Laurie Bidwell

telephone: 01382 738566 home - 01382 434110 office - 07932 701287 mobile
email: laurie.bidwell@dundeecity.gov.uk
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/councillorlauriebidwell

Weekly Surgery
Broughty Ferry Library 
Queen Street, Broughty Ferry, Dundee DD5 2HN
5:30 - 6:00 pm Every Tuesday (school term time only)

Alternatively request a home visit