A great turn out from children with their parents and carers, young people and those that are young at heart is anticipated.
The event kicks off at 6pm on the Radio Tay stage with this running order:
- 6pm The Eastern Primary School Choir
- 6.10pm Christmas Poster Competition presentation to the winners
- 6.20pm Downfield Musical Society
- 6.35pm Tribute to Frozen
- 6.50pm Broughty Ferry Traders' Association cheque presentation to local good causes
- 7pm Lights switch on with the Festive Ferry Minions
Entertainment will also be provided by Radio Tay and family friendly headliners with the whole event ending at 9pm.
There will be street food from local traders including Scott Brothers Butchers, all the fun of the fair with rides for young and old and a stall where people can purchase the new Broughty Shopper Bag and the beautifully illustrated Broughty Ferry 2016 Calendar.
Please note that the middle section of Brook Street between its junction with Fort Street and the junction with Gray Street will be closed from mid afternoon, although all the shops will remain open as usual.